 Castle / 437
    Re: Does 5808 The Fairy Castle, qualify as castle —Lawrence Wilkes
   (...) well it might depend on what sort of castle your are building, but if it was a chateau style as opposed to a middle ages grey, defensive fortress style, then I could see using some of the elements like the pillars, the green base for a formal (...) (25 years ago, 7-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Does 5808 The Fairy Castle, qualify as castle —Craig Hamilton
   (...) the accessories are the greatest for castle fans! i've used the princess crowns on mini-figs, as well as the great selection of multi-coloured trans wands. the apples and carrots and other food items mean my castle inhabitants won't starve, (...) (25 years ago, 7-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)