 Castle / 4347
  Re: New dragon breeds

(...) Hmmm... maybe it's one of two plates, meant to be legs? I hope so! I'll be thrilled if that pterodactyl (1) has those two-stud bottom (like the shark). That means you can station the pterodactyl on a building, or in midair... kewl! -Shiri (1) (...) (24 years ago, 21-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: New dragon breeds

(...) *Slide from the shadows* Nope, the legs stick out the back. I do think it does support that it has a block like bottom. I can't think of any animals yet that cannot be "locked down," fortuently. :) *Slide back into the shadows* (...) (24 years ago, 21-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.adventurers)