 Castle / 4315 (+5)
  Re: New dragon breeds

(...) Just maybe! I definitely plan on getting the Dino Island sets - they excite me more than any of the other Adventurer's stuff has. I haven't decided if I'll use them as dragons, or if there should be a "Lost World"/Skartaris thing going on... (...) (24 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: New dragon breeds

(...) Aye, Ice knights woulda been nifty. But the pterodactyl is almost too small for a rider, don't ya think? I guess it could be tried, but I was thinking more along the lines of having a couple of them haul some sort of sky sled. I don't know, (...) (24 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.adventurers)

  Bull's Attack (6096)

Got set 6096 yesterday. A good collection of siege weapons. My only problem with it is that it only come with four mini figs (3 Bulls, 1 Lion prisoner). A couple more Bull soldiers to man the weapons would have been good. Now I have to go build them (...) (24 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Bull's Attack (6096)

(...) I didn't particularly like the set's design, but I thought it had a good assortment of pieces for combining with other sets to make your own creations (<set:6091> is lacking in good old-fashioned basic bricks). And the minifigs in this set are (...) (24 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Caer Gwynnyd Construction Pics!

I'd just like to let you all know that you can see some pics of my unfinished castle, Caer Gwynnyd, here: (URL) There are pictures from two different stages of construction, before the keep was started, and its current state of near completeness. :) (...) (24 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact