 Castle / 4310 (+10)
  Small Page Update

Someone asked earlier this month if I could do my Wizards Hut in Ldraw and put it up on my page for them. I got that done yesterday and figured if anyone else might want them they can grab them from my page. That's all that's new so far :( It's been (...) (24 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Justice Warriors

(...) Ah, you noticed... I was hoping to at least fit it in my story and make it so that it wasn't *too* obvious. :-) But yeah, that's the real reason. (...) What you see is what you get... my lips are sealed. I was planning to introduce the (...) (24 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Lots to trade! - My trades page updated!

I just got done updating my trades page, and I wanted to see what you guys (and gals) need in return for my needs. Please check it out. (URL) I have a LOT of town stuff, 2-wheel motorcycles, bikes, police officers, firemen/women, etc, etc, etc. (...) (24 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.castle)

  New dragon breeds

I was wondering if anyone else plans to use the dinos from the Dino Island line for new breeds of dragons. Those li'l T-Rex's look to make fine dragon hatchlings. And I'm guessing that 5903 will be a $6 set, so I'll have me a whole herd of young (...) (24 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: New dragon breeds

(...) Actually, $3 sounds better than $6. Damn my judgement. (24 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: New dragon breeds

(...) Just maybe! I definitely plan on getting the Dino Island sets - they excite me more than any of the other Adventurer's stuff has. I haven't decided if I'll use them as dragons, or if there should be a "Lost World"/Skartaris thing going on... (...) (24 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: New dragon breeds

(...) Aye, Ice knights woulda been nifty. But the pterodactyl is almost too small for a rider, don't ya think? I guess it could be tried, but I was thinking more along the lines of having a couple of them haul some sort of sky sled. I don't know, (...) (24 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.adventurers)

  Bull's Attack (6096)

Got set 6096 yesterday. A good collection of siege weapons. My only problem with it is that it only come with four mini figs (3 Bulls, 1 Lion prisoner). A couple more Bull soldiers to man the weapons would have been good. Now I have to go build them (...) (24 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Bull's Attack (6096)

(...) I didn't particularly like the set's design, but I thought it had a good assortment of pieces for combining with other sets to make your own creations (<set:6091> is lacking in good old-fashioned basic bricks). And the minifigs in this set are (...) (24 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Caer Gwynnyd Construction Pics!

I'd just like to let you all know that you can see some pics of my unfinished castle, Caer Gwynnyd, here: (URL) There are pictures from two different stages of construction, before the keep was started, and its current state of near completeness. :) (...) (24 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact