 Castle / 4305 (+10)
  Re: Novice Castle Question

(...) I'm sure there is, somewhere. (An SCA website perhaps?) Mine just comes from reading. A *lot*. 8) On the other hand. www.dictionary.com has been fairly complete when I've used it - I did it for the quoted post, in fact, to sanity-check what I (...) (24 years ago, 19-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Novice Castle Question

(...) Heh... I was just about to answer Paul's question when I saw yours... :) The two places I look first when I run across something I don't know are: (URL) --> miscellaneous links from the SCA (Society for Creative Anachronism) website, there's a (...) (24 years ago, 19-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  CLSotW nomination

Hey guys! I just noticed Jeff Huit's (1) site was nominated for CLSotW. Great Job Jeff! Congratulations, I hope you win. (altho' with Brikwars, it'll be a tough competition...) I like your redesigned website, also I'm thrilled to see myself quoted (...) (24 years ago, 19-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  The Justice Warriors

Not much to say, it's all here: (URL) might recognize a face or two in the crowd... Anyhow, LMKWYT! -Shiri (24 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw) !

  Re: The Justice Warriors

(...) Very cool, Shiri. Too bad you don't have enough wolfpack torsos for all of them ;) Is that Kfir and the innkeeper I see in the crowd? -Chris (24 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Small Page Update

Someone asked earlier this month if I could do my Wizards Hut in Ldraw and put it up on my page for them. I got that done yesterday and figured if anyone else might want them they can grab them from my page. That's all that's new so far :( It's been (...) (24 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Justice Warriors

(...) Ah, you noticed... I was hoping to at least fit it in my story and make it so that it wasn't *too* obvious. :-) But yeah, that's the real reason. (...) What you see is what you get... my lips are sealed. I was planning to introduce the (...) (24 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Lots to trade! - My trades page updated!

I just got done updating my trades page, and I wanted to see what you guys (and gals) need in return for my needs. Please check it out. (URL) I have a LOT of town stuff, 2-wheel motorcycles, bikes, police officers, firemen/women, etc, etc, etc. (...) (24 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.castle)

  New dragon breeds

I was wondering if anyone else plans to use the dinos from the Dino Island line for new breeds of dragons. Those li'l T-Rex's look to make fine dragon hatchlings. And I'm guessing that 5903 will be a $6 set, so I'll have me a whole herd of young (...) (24 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: New dragon breeds

(...) Actually, $3 sounds better than $6. Damn my judgement. (24 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.adventurers)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact