 Castle / 430 (+5)
  Where do you find "blueprints" for your older sets?

Hi again, i was just wondering if anyone knows where you can find "blueprints" or "instructions" for older sets. Is there a site that has these? LMK if there is. THANKS (25 years ago, 7-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Different Idea over CastleDastville

Hi, (...) (ala (...) I would prefer (b), because of the relativly simple handling. (...) (25 years ago, 7-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Where do you find "blueprints" for your older sets?

Hi, Jesse Lebrun <jlebrun208@aol.com> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag: FKtMtr.Brn@lugnet.com... (...) "blueprints" (...) there (...) take a look at: (URL) Joachim. (25 years ago, 7-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Different Idea over CastleDastville

(...) holding up the works for whaever reason. A few rules that I insist on if I do the mpd: 1.no use of parts that do not exist/have never existed in colors you have used them in (in case someone ever tries to build the model or any of the (...) (25 years ago, 7-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Does 5808 The Fairy Castle, qualify as castle

despite the cheesy Belville theme, there are some interesting elements in 5808, the fairytale castle. regards lawrence (25 years ago, 7-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact