 Castle / 4174
  Re: Ninja page update (not mine :-)

(...) Wow! I thought you didn't like the Ninja theme = ) (just when I thought no one was paying attention.... (...) (24 years ago, 11-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ninja page update (not mine :-)

(...) I never said that. I said I don't do Ninja, but that's NOT because I don't like it; It's because a) I have no clue about oriental-structures, lifestyles-- anything, and b) my budget is only so big and I have to focus on one thing that I can at (...) (24 years ago, 11-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)