 Castle / 4125
    Re: Bloodstone Inn completed, teaser story up! —Craig Hamilton
   (...) shiri~ it seems to me, your inn has a bit of an "ancient world" look to it, that reminds me of pictures i've seen of buildings in israel, egypt, and even pakistan, (where my cousins grew up.) it's very interesting how all of our individual (...) (24 years ago, 8-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Bloodstone Inn completed, teaser story up! —Shiri Dori
     (...) Hmm, I never thought of it that way... I guess I am a bit more influenced from ancient Israeli/Middle Eastern buildings than European, after all that *is* where I grew up... In school we always had field trips to some ancient ruins... (Oh, (...) (24 years ago, 8-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Bloodstone Inn completed, teaser story up! —Eric Joslin
   (...) The tall columns, fancy windows, and arch on the side of the building give it (to me) the flavor of a "reclaimed building"- ie, it looks like it was once a much larger and grander building that fell to ruin and was rebuilt in part by the (...) (24 years ago, 9-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)