 Castle / 4123
    Re: Bloodstone Inn completed, teaser story up! —Cale Leiphart
   (...) The inn looks realy cool. I like the way you used the angled doors. I may have to try that some time. You've made great use of a tight space and have added some nice little details. An inn is just ripe with story posibilities and it looks like (...) (24 years ago, 8-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Bloodstone Inn completed, teaser story up! —Shiri Dori
   (...) Thanks! (...) Thanks. I want to be an architect, so while my aunt and uncle were renovating, I paid close attention to the architect's ideas... I liked the way she had used an angled door on my cousin's room, that way it added space to both (...) (24 years ago, 8-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)