 Castle / 410
    Re: I'm new to castle collecting. —Jonathan Wilson
    (...) You could be lucky and find a 6090 floating around somewhere. do not purchase fright knights because the sets stink (IMHO). -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: I'm new to castle collecting. —David Eaton
   (...) Actually, although the main models for the Fright Knights sets are rather ugly (I think), they do still have a lot of useful pieces-- like the dark grey castle walls & corners, the rounded windows with lattice (I love these, I really need (...) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)