 Castle / 4095 (+5)
  Re: My forestmen loss

(...) Whoa. I will now do this. Thanks. Cheers, - jsproat (25 years ago, 6-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My forestmen loss

(...) For smokey LEGO, you only need to do Pine-Sol soak and then a soap washing, no need to do a soap cycle before the Pine-Sol (though I suppose if the pieces are extremely grungy it might be worth it). I also sometimes do an extra soap soak (...) (25 years ago, 6-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My forestmen loss

(...) What I now do (now that I've learned my lesson :) is to fill up the upstairs bathroom sink with warm water, dump the legos in there, and then pump a few spurts of Dial antibacterial soap in. I swirl it around, let it sit for an hour, rinse, (...) (25 years ago, 6-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Idea: Sleeves

Take a look at the LEGO Star Wars Episode I logo. More specifically, Qui-Gon Jin's (sp?) arm. He has sleeves (or maybe I should say "baggy" sleeves). When I first saw this I thought, wow, it sure would be cool if LEGO would make arms with sleeves. (...) (25 years ago, 6-Apr-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.castle, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general) !

  Re: My forestmen loss

Christopher Lindsey <lindsey@nospam.mallorn.com> wrote in message news:38ECC6AB.25D11A...orn.com... (...) Aren't you afraid than when you let the water out, you'll loose a brick down the drain. I soak mine in a dishpan. The smaller pieces I have (...) (25 years ago, 6-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact