 Castle / 4090 (+5)
  Re: My forestmen loss

Christopher Lindsey wrote in message <38EC0DA3.5318EC29@n...rn.com>... (...) that to (...) *still* (...) that (...) I have had some (Wait a sec, do I post this here?) pretty sick Lego's appear before my eyes. I’ve discovered a way to clean my Lego (...) (25 years ago, 6-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: I'm rather annoyed with myself...

(...) Could it have been "Night Bane's Revenge" by Dan Siskind? (URL) link's at the bottom of the page. HTH Scott (25 years ago, 6-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My forestmen loss

(...) My solution is to SOAK the bricks. Soon after I get used LEGO which is grungy, I put it in a bucket of warm soapy water, and leave it in the kitchen until I have time to process it. A LOT of stuff will soak off, though smoke smell doesn't. A (...) (25 years ago, 6-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Lego Cleaner (Was Re: My forestmen loss)

(...) Here is an idea for TLG: lego cleaner: a oproduct specificly designed for cleaning lego parts, designed so that it wont leave residue on the bricks, damage the bricks or melt ABS. You could market it in toy shops or whatever in the lego (...) (25 years ago, 6-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.dear-lego) !

  Re: Heraldry for future sets:

I would *love* to see lego produce some old-school style heraldry. Some basic geometrical shapes, like chevrons, or any updates of the original crusader-style crests would be welcomed by all, and lead to an increase in sales. Actually, a brilliant (...) (25 years ago, 6-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact