 Castle / 4050 (+10)
  Re: My website is operational

(...) One Word WOW! those characters were really cool! Characters are my favorite! The Black Dragons were cool And the juggernauts looked very imposing! I have one question though were the Dragon Lancers Part of the black Dragons? I liked the way (...) (25 years ago, 5-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My website is operational

(...) Although the dragons are green, the Dragon Lancers are part of the Black Dragons. Part of the reason is because I only have one black dragon. (Wasn't too excited about the Fright Nights line of sets) I liked the way you mixed a little (...) (25 years ago, 5-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My website is operational

(...) Is this your own group? Or are you referring to the Black Knights? -Shiri (25 years ago, 5-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My website is operational

(...) Oops, where's my brain. I must be on crack. Of course it's your own group, I just saw the 2 seconds ago. -Shiri (25 years ago, 5-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Non-castle Castles

I noticed that a number of people posted info regarding tan pieces. One set I found to be an excellent source of tan pieces is the Shanghai Surprise Ninja Set. It has 6 2x4 tan bricks and 4 1x6 tan bricks. How many small sets do you know have 6 (...) (25 years ago, 5-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle discussion

(...) Since I don't have access to most of my Lego, I've got to go a little smaller scale. Tonight, I finished sorting what I do have, so I've got a sense of my "resources". I'm going to build what is sometimes referred to as a "Knight's Castle". (...) (25 years ago, 5-Apr-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc, lugnet.castle)

  Town Wall

Hi folks! Because of having a problem with my FTP there had still been the old version of my homepage online. Now the new one is realy online. There is a picture of a town wall I will (hopefully) extend during the next time with houses for people, (...) (25 years ago, 4-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle) !

  Re: Town Wall

In lugnet.castle, Joachim Probst writes: <snip> (...) Joachim, I really like your wall system quite a bit. All the modular city/town walls that have been appearing are all very interesting. I especially like how you used castle wall pieces without (...) (25 years ago, 5-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  yeoman? (was "Re: Thank you for translation!")

(...) [snip] (...) According to my understanding of medieval history in England, a yeoman was a peasant farmer who wasn't a serf. What's a serf? Well, a serf was a peasant farmer who was tied to the land, but was otherwise free, as opposed to a (...) (25 years ago, 5-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My website is operational

(...) Hey! I recognize those fire markers! :-D Cool execution all around! *Excellent* use of those "useless" UFO minifig torsos and heads (that I ordinarily hate so much; I never would have imagined...)! Two thumbs up! ;-) Franklin (25 years ago, 5-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact