 Castle / 4013
  Re: My latest monsterpiece...

James,your castle is fantastic! I particularly loved the details: The cascading waterfall feeding the moat, the bunkbeds, the weapons racks, etc. Loved it! I originally saw your post on the weekend, but my slooooow computer at home was not up to (...) (24 years ago, 4-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My latest monsterpiece...

(...) Yah. When I do the finished pictures, it'll be lived in. I'm hoping to get to it within the next couple of weeks, pending weather. My schedule is finally calming down after the last little while, so I'll have more time to put into html-ing. (...) (24 years ago, 4-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)