 Castle / 3944
  Get a fork!

For those people that are sad about not having pitchforks for their revolting peasants to wave (or just to use when not revolting:-) the new train wagons in this picture (URL) one! Cool hmm? also check out 2.jpg on the same page the station might be (...) (25 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Get a fork!

To All, (...) All I know if we do, Mike Stanley is going to buy lots of sets, and he will have a lot of parts to sell! : ) Scott S. Systems Administrator-Affiliated Engineers -> (URL) Page -> (URL) Soon: The Sanburn Systems Company (25 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Get a fork!

Whoa, whoa, whoa... THESE will be sets sold later on sometime? What is going on? I've never seen them and they are all incredible for parts! Will we be able to get them in the United States? -- pn (25 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Get a fork!

I've been looking for a good excuse to get a train set ... I've been fascinated, but timid due to the large price tags. But this dark gray train looks like the little shove needed to finallly push me over the edge. Look out below ;) I like, I like. (...) (25 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Get a fork!

(...) FTR, as I posted in .trains, I am 100% sure this is a hoax. Read the entire thread here: (URL) Jeff (25 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)