 Castle / 3944
3943  |  3945
Subject:
Get a fork!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 31 Mar 2000 13:26:03 GMT

For those people that are sad about not having pitchforks for their revolting
peasants to wave (or just to use when not revolting:-) the new train wagons in
this picture
http://members.tripod.de/legoit/1.jpg
have one! Cool hmm? also check out 2.jpg on the same page the station might be
the source of many a new tudor style building...

James (who loves castle but has always yearned for cool trains)