 Castle / 392
Re: Xena - Princess Warrior theme?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 3 Nov 1999 19:57:02 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Christian Holtje writes:
* craig hamilton (anonymouseye@webtv.net) [991103 • 04:21]:
hey, lawrence ~

i am a huge xena fan, and will unveil my custom 'figs • in this series sometime
next year. someone else had done some a while back. • i'll dig around and find
the url...

You will have to post those.  My wife is a Xena fan • too.  She
thought your site with customized figures was • increadible.  She
occasionally paints War-Hammer figurines, but doesn't • think she
could do anything as nice looking as your stuff.

Regarding the half-man/half-god.  Ever noticed he's • dressed in
*girls* clothing?  Only girls and women in ancient • greece wore
pants.  Zenai, however, is in men's clothing . . .

Just making conversation. :)

Ciao!

--
When you say 'I wrote a program that crashed Windows',
people just stare at you blankly and say 'Hey, I got

The Doctor What: Not that 'who' guy • http://docwhat.gerf.org/
docwhat@gerf.org                    (finger • docwhat@gerf.org for PGP key)
KF6VNC

aha! i found it... david oakes has done a big variety of really good custom
min-figs. they're at:

http://home.sprynet.com/-djoakes/legogalO.htm

if she's painting rpg figurines, i bet your wife could do some lego customizing
for you. refer her to the "tips & techniques" page of my site for more info.

crossdressing greeks!? huh? i don't get it...herc wears leather pants; xena
wears a leather skirt. seems normal to me.

later ~ craig