 Castle / 384
    Re: UPDATE: UNOPENED GERMAN CASTLE SETS TO SELL —James Brown
   (...) Adrian, Please refrain from posting market-related posts in the discussion groups - the lugnet.market.* exists for those kinds of posts, and is the _only_ acceptable forum. (URL) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: UPDATE: UNOPENED GERMAN CASTLE SETS TO SELL —David Eaton
   (...) lugnet.castle... What I'd probably recommend (I don't THINK it's against the terms of use... I checked again briefly) is to simply cross post your message to both buy-sell-trade AND any relavent groups (I notice you also posted to several (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: UPDATE: UNOPENED GERMAN CASTLE SETS TO SELL —James Brown
   (...) It is actually against the terms of use: DISCUSSION GROUP TERMS AND CONDITIONS LUGNET includes discussion groups which allow feedback and interaction between users. LUGNET and its owners and/or operators do not control or censor messages, (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.admin.general)