 Castle / 384
Re: UPDATE: UNOPENED GERMAN CASTLE SETS TO SELL
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 3 Nov 1999 16:25:46 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Adrian Rohnfelder writes:
Hi !

I've updated my Trading-/Selling-Pages and also optimized the design. Just
have a look if you like...

Adrian,

Please refrain from posting market-related posts in the discussion groups -
the lugnet.market.* exists for those kinds of posts, and is the _only_
acceptable forum.

http://www.lugnet.com/admin/terms/

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/