 Castle / 3770 (+5)
  [MOC] Desert Outpost of the Dragon Clans

After a long hiatus, I finally have an addition to my page! The new pics and pages are of a desert fortress built to control a small oasis, and currently occupied by a small detachment of soldiers from the Dragon Clans (the same detachment, it (...) (25 years ago, 27-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle) !

  Re: [MOC] Desert Outpost of the Dragon Clans

Hey Jeff! Now, 'tis 'bout time we saw some of your excellent creations! I really can't write long, since it's getting late, but I love the creative use of the sphinx baseplate, not to mention the lack of castle-walls - the "stone" effect is (...) (25 years ago, 27-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

Jeff Johnston wrote in message <38DEDBD4.3AEB20DC@m...ne.net>... (...) Sain (...) a (...) Very nice. Great use of the baseplate. I like the way you did the bit with the lion head carving. I really need to sit down some weekend and build... Frank (25 years ago, 27-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: [MOC] Desert Outpost of the Dragon Clans

(...) Please do! I couldn't do much this weekend (end of term) but the next one is targetted for clearing out the lego to our sun porch (1) and of course, building a bit on the way is unevitable ;-) -Shiri (1) Now that the sun's out, I can actually (...) (25 years ago, 27-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: [MOC] Desert Outpost of the Dragon Clans

(...) My big problem is that I really need to do a bit more sorting down of sets to clean out enough space in the apartment to not feel claustrophobic all the time... (at least it looks like my buying will actually finally be diminishing, though I (...) (25 years ago, 27-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact