 Castle / 3773
Re: [MOC] Desert Outpost of the Dragon Clans
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 27 Mar 2000 04:21:59 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Frank Filz writes:
Very nice. Great use of the baseplate. I like the way you did the bit with
the lion head carving.

I really need to sit down some weekend and build...

Please do!

I couldn't do much this weekend (end of term) but the next one is targetted
for clearing out the lego to our sun porch (1) and of course, building a bit
on the way is unevitable ;-)

-Shiri

(1) Now that the sun's out, I can actually venture in that room without
freezing... so all the lego has to leave my room and go back there (mommy's
orders ;o)