 Castle / 3738
Re: FOTW! what a steal!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 25 Mar 2000 04:42:51 GMT

heh, heh - I scored a huge bin full of lots of castle stuff from the son of
a lady at work for only $100.  There was well over $1,000 worth of LEGO (at
original retail)!

He wanted to get rid of his LEGO stuff because he was more into skateboards
and stuff like that.  He was delighted with the money and I was delighted
with the LEGO!

   i'll be busy (and quite happy) for a while, as i sort through it all! • no
one to brag to but you all, a group who'll understand... having missed • these
sets in my dark ages, this is a really special event for me.  ooo! yellow
saddles! that means a dragon hunters set!  gotta go play well now!

later ~ craig~