 Castle / 3736
3735  |  3737
Subject:
FOTW! what a steal!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 25 Mar 2000 04:30:40 GMT

hi y'all ~

  back in december, my friend, noelle, threw a birthday party for me, where
guests were informed to bring lego as my gifts. 8-P  i racked up on new star
wars, arctic, and ninja sets.  well, one of my new neighbors came and
presented me with a single classic forestman! i was utterly delighted, (much
to the chagrin of my pal, greg who spent $20 to get me slave-1) i asked her
where she found it, and she told me that she used to realy like lego and had
a big bag of it.  (you can imagine how my mind and heart raced!)

  well, tonight, she sold me a medium sized duffle bag FULL OF LEGO for $50!
(she wanted to go get her hair done tomorrow... ~ whatever!) i also took her
out to dinner so as not to feel too guilty. i've got it all spilled out in
front of me now.  i see forestmen's river crossing (whoopee!) and f-men's
river fortress, some black falcons and dragon masters, as well as some nice
early 90's police sets. oh yeah, and some pirates!

   i'll be busy (and quite happy) for a while, as i sort through it all!  no
one to brag to but you all, a group who'll understand... having missed these
sets in my dark ages, this is a really special event for me.  ooo! yellow
saddles! that means a dragon hunters set!  gotta go play well now!

later ~ craig~