 Castle / 3725 (+5)
  Re: Pirate/castle helmet...

(...) At least that one. I've got four 6560s now, so I have more magnificent merry morions! Ack. That hurt. best Lindsay (25 years ago, 25-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Has anyone used the big Belville cream castle part or pink spire in a mini-fig castle?

I've never gotten any of the bigger Belville sets, but I've thought about getting some spires to try out, and I *do* want to find a pair of those trans. pink doors for a castle. -- Paul Davidson Brad Hamilton <bhamilto1@home.com> wrote in message (...) (25 years ago, 25-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: customized ninja-themed creations?

(...) I'd love to share, let's see...in the last month: 1. Walmart--Samurai Swordsman for as low as .75 and $1 Treasure Transport 6033 as low as $2, I bought 50 at $1 each (3 mini-figs a box) Misc. Ninja castle sets clearanced to low prices *Note (...) (25 years ago, 25-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  MTT: great parts and 7 battle droids!?!

Hope that I'm doing this right, it's the first time I've posted in multiple categories. ;) I was looking through my Lego 2000 booklet-thing, and took a close look at the MTT Mobile Troop Transport. This comes with 7, count 'em, 7 battle droids, and (...) (25 years ago, 25-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: customized ninja-themed creations?

(...) If you're lucky, you might find one with the Flying Ninja's Fortress at $40. I did...got a total of 6 of them over the course of the year so far...but the big clearanced sets seem to go pretty fast. (Not surprising really.) J (25 years ago, 25-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact