 Castle / 3728
MTT: great parts and 7 battle droids!?!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 25 Mar 2000 01:50:48 GMT

Hope that I'm doing this right, it's the first time I've posted in multiple
categories. ;)
I was looking through my Lego 2000 booklet-thing, and took a close look at the
MTT Mobile Troop Transport.  This comes with 7, count 'em, 7 battle droids,
and has some great pieces.  Brown, tan, and grey slopes, plates, etc.  Looks
like I'll be making a few villiage buildings with brown roofs.  As an avid SW
fan as well, I'll probably buy 3 or 4 of these.  At $50 apiece, it's not bad,
but I'd have to say it will go down, eventually.  What do you .starwars
and .castle folk think about this set?
-Chris