 Castle / 3588
  Re: A question

(...) For me its all about the figs even the better sets are not as good as anyone here can do one their own. Sure some give inspiration or have a cool rare part here and there but for me all I look for are fig's and generic parts I really don't (...) (25 years ago, 21-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A question

(...) part (...) I think I have to agree with Eric. I am more into MOC than putting together a set. The figs are the actors in my little plays and the sets give me parts for the props and stage. I can't imagine collecting all of the sets. My wife (...) (25 years ago, 21-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)