 Castle / 3551
    Re: Erik goes to Nihon —Alan Gerber
   You could flip the camera upside down, take the pic, then rotate it right side up with the computer. Alan (25 years ago, 18-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Erik goes to Nihon —Shiri Dori
   (...) Hey, thanks! Never thought of that! (d'oh! :) Although it's be kinda hard to take the pic when the cam's upsidedown (because the 'trigger' is on the top), I can turn it sideways so that the lens is on the bottom... (1) That's so simple, yet I (...) (25 years ago, 18-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.publish)