 Castle / 3532
  Re: Sneak peak at the Stable for my Inn...

In lugnet.castle, Craig Hamilton writes: <snip> (...) Well it did just come out of my head but I must have had inspiration from somewhere I just don't know where it came from deep in the subconcious. Actually this is a little more "hoity toity" than (...) (24 years ago, 18-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Sneak peak at the Stable for my Inn...

(...) hey, that's the best well to draw inspiration from! (...) (CW side note) mephisto can do that, so perhaps he'll spend a weekend there sometime! ;-) (hiding out from king lapis is more like it.) his tastes tend to run in the extravagant range, (...) (24 years ago, 18-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)