 Castle / 3525 (+5)
  Re: Red Ninjas, exploring the possibilities

(...) As the resident Ninja fanatic...lol... The red Ninja heads are the same as the Gray ninja....male w/ a gray headband... The Ninja princess head is only on the white ninja in 3053 and the japanese kabaya candie polybag/australian box White (...) (25 years ago, 18-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Red Ninjas, exploring the possibilities

(...) I bought some of the ninja sets recently and was looking at the small dragon printed flap things and noted that they are printed in different directions on opposite sides!cool! i.e.on one side the dragon faces > flip it over and it faces < (...) (25 years ago, 18-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: One new building, 2 new market buildings, A fake door for a peasant house, + more.

(...) {snip} (...) I have been working on an Asian style fishing village to compliment my Ninja fortess project...I am designing my dwellings along a dock at the rear of my fortress...I have been deriving inspiration from the other village pics (...) (25 years ago, 18-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Red Ninjas, exploring the possibilities

(...) Have you seen these in Australia?!? (25 years ago, 18-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Red Ninjas, exploring the possibilities

(...) 4 months ago I traded some parts for the 1st generation ninja sets w/ an AFOL in Australia ...I confused my acquistions...the 2nd generation of Ninja sets that I have came from Japan...not Australia...I am still hoping these appear in box/set (...) (25 years ago, 18-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact