 Castle / 3490
  Re: One new building, 2 new market buildings, A fake door for a peasant house, + more.

Hi Brian, (...) Check out this message and the replies to it... Eric explains his method in detail, plus some other methods are suggested. (URL)You know, I'm really a townie, but after viewing your pics I'm really, (...) C'mon, join us! The magnet (...) (25 years ago, 17-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.arch)

  Re: One new building, 2 new market buildings, A fake door for a peasant house, + more.

(...) I agree, I like the updates, when I start my next thing I might do it the same as Shiri is doing.. post pictures along the way to get feedback. That way something I can't think of someone else will and I'm sure the end product would be better! (...) (25 years ago, 17-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: One new building, 2 new market buildings, A fake door for a peasant house, + more.

In lugnet.castle, Tamyra Teed writes: <snip> (...) I also like what Shiri is doing. I wish I could get myself to do the same. My problem is when I get going on something I kind of get into a zone and just can't stop building to take a few shots and (...) (25 years ago, 17-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: One new building, 2 new market buildings, A fake door for a peasant house, + more.

(...) I knew about hinges, but the friction peg/beam was a new one to me. Waitaminnit! Just stick 'em on? Isn't that cheating? I appreciate the feedback and will probably wind up just placing them on top like Eric does. I never woulda' thunk it. (...) (25 years ago, 18-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: One new building, 2 new market buildings, A fake door for a peasant house, + more.

(...) {snip} (...) I have been working on an Asian style fishing village to compliment my Ninja fortess project...I am designing my dwellings along a dock at the rear of my fortress...I have been deriving inspiration from the other village pics (...) (25 years ago, 18-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)