 Castle / 3480 (+5)
  Castle mini-figs wanted

Hello all. I have a pitiful minifig army and I am willing to buy some castle minifigs from whoever is willing to sell them. Here is what I would pay for them and thier accesories: Black Falcon minifig 1.50 Lion emblem on front of torso (crusader?) (...) (25 years ago, 17-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Royal Knights treasure Carrier 6044 and others

(...) Actually mookie is female(her psudonym seems to be a basketball referance) ravi (25 years ago, 17-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Royal Knights treasure Carrier 6044 and others

(...) Ahh mookie-its just the way the average Ah Beng (Genus AHBENGUS SINGAPORENCIS SCAPIAN)sounds its a little joke when people who are capable of perfectly polite speech rather than Flowery speech use the lousy english usually sprinkled with (...) (25 years ago, 17-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Castle mini-figs wanted

Hi Jonathan! I have a suggestion for you: post this in lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade. This, for a few reasons: a. Castle fans are very likely to want to keep their castle minifigs, not sell them. b. People who read .market.b-s-t are likely to be (...) (25 years ago, 17-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Crowns, Native Americans and drills

(You're prolly thinking: what the hell is she doing? Xposting to .castle, .belville, .western AND .build.minifigs? Well, there's a reason... patience... :) Today I got a 6676 (my first Native American set) on sale, let me tell you the model was (...) (25 years ago, 17-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.western, lugnet.belville, lugnet.build.minifigs)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact