 Castle / 3460 (+5)
  Re: Yet *another* inn update

(...) I (...) I don't know that I'd call it comfortable, but its perfect for a tavern! :) (...) The same goes for the Washington DC area, as well. :) Jeff, "Thallid Lord" Save the Whales! I may get hungry later... :) ICQ #66153738 (URL) (25 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: What sucks

(...) Well like some of the others have mentioned I don't really care about the sets. I don't think I have a single 2000 set still built. I do build all Star Wars and Castle sets at least once before I dismantal them and sort them in my parts bins. (...) (25 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Yet *another* inn update

(...) Nice :) Your barmaid has the "Letterman effect" on her patrons...being elevated as she is. Have you thought about adding something to the underside of the 1x2x3 gray inverse slopes that frame your window? I don't know if curtains were common (...) (25 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Royal Knights treasure Carrier 6044 and others

well MR Leroy, Your sale posting doesn't belong in this group no matter what you're selling. Sale postings can ONLY go in market.buy-sell-trade. It doesn't belong at all in .castle, so don't jump on Ravi he was right in the first place. Read the (...) (25 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Royal Knights treasure Carrier 6044 and others

Mr Mookie sorry I had post the wrong message. Leroy (...) (25 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact