 Castle / 3445
    Re: What sucks —Jonathan Wilson
   (...) Bzzz Wrong Answer. go to brickshelf and get the instructions for the blacksmiths shop. i believe that it also has an alternare model. -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: What sucks —Kya Morden
     (...) And so does the 4.5v train that I have. And no, I'm not going to dig up the set number cause the honda website is eating enough resources as it is. Stupid honda website. (25 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: What sucks —Shiri Dori
   (...) to (...) IIRC (...) There are lots of sets that have *complete* instructions for alternate models... This one, OTOH, has just a few pics that in regular TLC instructions would take about ten steps if not twenty... sorta like the 'adult kits' (...) (25 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)