 Castle / 3445 (+5)
  Re: What sucks

(...) Bzzz Wrong Answer. go to brickshelf and get the instructions for the blacksmiths shop. i believe that it also has an alternare model. -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: What sucks

(...) to (...) IIRC (...) There are lots of sets that have *complete* instructions for alternate models... This one, OTOH, has just a few pics that in regular TLC instructions would take about ten steps if not twenty... sorta like the 'adult kits' (...) (25 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: What sucks

(...) And so does the 4.5v train that I have. And no, I'm not going to dig up the set number cause the honda website is eating enough resources as it is. Stupid honda website. (25 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Royal Knights treasure Carrier 6044 and others

(...) Well, MR Ravi as far as I know my sale here is for castle and others stuff didn't you read my title clearly. Sorry I did not know you are from Singaporean too, maybe it is a good idea to wipe all of whole Robinsons yourself as far as I know (...) (25 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Royal Knights treasure Carrier 6044 and others

(...) I'm sorry if i offended youi-just trying to be helpful i mean sorry meh i vely buisibody one tlying to help lor I'm gonna as soon as i got the time-hold your horses it is the holidays!!!I GOT TIME I CAN GO AND CHECK IT OUT (25 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact