 Castle / 3432
  Re: What sucks

(...) Well my friend i have a solution-DON'T BUILD SETS AS TEY WERE SUPPOSED TO BE BUILT-it was this realisation which really stopped juniorisation from gettionnfto me Ravi (25 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: What sucks

Ravi, (...) Indeed. I have bought a few small ones of the new castle, but parted them out. The last range I built fully is the SW sets, but they will be destroyed soon as well! Scott S. ___...___ Scott E. Sanburn-> ssanburn@cleanweb.net Systems (...) (25 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Castle Jr. pros/cons (Re: What sucks)

(...) --snip-- (...) i'm going to agree and disagree with this. the whole negative thing toward jr. is that the parts LIMIT the builder's possibilities. take five 1x6x1 bricks versus one 1x6x5 wall element. between the two which will provide you (...) (25 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)