 Castle / 3380 (+10)
  Is Lego like London Buses?

On Saturday at the Reddifest I picked up an incomplete 6066, camouflaged outpost, in Alans auction for £5, which with a bit of rumaging through Jon's part bins I managed to get more complete with a set of forestmen. This is a relatively rare set (...) (25 years ago, 14-Mar-00, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Is Lego like London Buses?

(...) Never say "yes". Say "Hmm. Ah. Not really. I think my kids have that one. I'll come around and have a look at it as I'll be passing your remote & isolated hilltop croft soon anyway." Then drop everything, and burn rubber to get to the seller's (...) (25 years ago, 14-Mar-00, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Is Lego like London Buses?

(...) Absolutely, I always try to hide my enthusiasm. I always try to take my 12 year old son and have him play a role, "well? do you want it?", "dont know" he replies,.... (...) Car boots have only just started again round here (they shut for the (...) (25 years ago, 14-Mar-00, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Is Lego like London Buses?

"lawrence wilkes" <lawrence_wilkes@msn.com> wrote in message news:FrEsE0.71z@lugnet.com... (...) I'll (...) isolated (...) to (...) know" he (...) Bringing my kids only confirms their suspisions that I'm mad. (...) slizer - (...) for a 2 (...) (...) (25 years ago, 14-Mar-00, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Is Lego like London Buses?

(...) Good lego sets, especially boxed, are still rare at car boots though. Whilst there's always lots of toys on offer - and collectable ones like beanie babies, corgi, etc - there is typically not much lego (down here anyway) - Certainly never as (...) (25 years ago, 14-Mar-00, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Villiager Mini-Figs?

(...) Whoops wrong group but where does it go help me ,ravi the clueless before i get smited by rigtous indignation-i gotta do something bout me spouting lines.... TBR (25 years ago, 14-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: One new building, 2 new market buildings, A fake door for a peasant house, + more.

Thanks to everyone for your responses. I am glad you all like the blue house. It is kind of an odd color but like I said I like it better than I thought I would. (...) Oops! Thats the problem with big updates you always seem to forget to test (...) (25 years ago, 14-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.arch)

  Re: One new building, 2 new market buildings, A fake door for a peasant house, + more.

(...) hey, nothing's greater than an oft-updated page! i often stop by your page and marvel at the terrific castle stuff. visiting your page helps take the sting out of the somewhat-disappointing 2000 sets. thanks for a great page, eric. ..joseph g (...) (25 years ago, 14-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.arch)

  Re: Villiager Mini-Figs?

(...) Well, if you're talking about camera/photos of your lego stuff it probably fits best in lugnet.publish. The best way to move a thread without people losing track of it is: a. In 'Newsgroups' you write the new NG in *addition* to the current (...) (25 years ago, 14-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: A good day in Eric's Castle world.

Hey Eric, glad the deal made you happy! I had a great weekend as well...went to Mike Poindexter's on Saturday and my first BayLUG meeting on Sunday and made some very nice trades. In addition to the other online trades I received, I got: 3 Majistos (...) (25 years ago, 14-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact