 Castle / 3320 (+5)
  Re: More Japanese Castle pics and op art (2nd)

(...) (shush... we're huntin' wabbits! :) I love the optical illusions, looking from bottom up, etc. The castle looks nice! I think your method of documententing the 'building' process is a great idea. The only bad thing about it is that you have to (...) (25 years ago, 12-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  The NLF's first MOC: LEGO He-double-hockey-sticks

I really don't know where to post this... As I mentioned on .general, I'm slowly converting Mel the NLF into a certified LEGOmaniac like myself. Today, she took a big first step...her first major MOC, now available on the web at my website. (URL in (...) (25 years ago, 12-Mar-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.castle)

  Re: I shall call it ... mini-castle.

Pawel Nazarewicz wrote in message ... (...) The (...) Wow! I think it's great! Very simple - yet enumerated (25 years ago, 12-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 4811 Defense Archer

(...) Well I went looking for this set today and finally found some. I found *1* at a TRU, first I found the Arctic polybag so I knew I was close or had missed them and then I spied a now familiar color tucked in between some boxes :^). They only (...) (25 years ago, 12-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Inn/tavern teaser

Eric and Jeff, thanks for the tips on pins. I have some of the 1x2's with the built in pins, so I will give those a try. I will need to wait untill the AucZILLA XI shipments arrive before I can try out the pins and beams. Thanks again! Bruce Duncan (25 years ago, 12-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact