 Castle / 3290 (+5)
  Re: Inn/tavern teaser

(...) I have seen several references to making creations more modular. Are you talking about using technic friction pins? I would love to be able to open up MOC's and show the insides of the structures. If you are using the friction pins, what (...) (25 years ago, 11-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Castle section

(...) Oh yah I love the 4x4 brown rounds they make great trees although they do look like a very precise woodpecker has been at them. By the way I love the tree house too. I had a similar idea but without any of the Brown inverted half arches in my (...) (25 years ago, 11-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Inn/tavern teaser

(...) Bruce I use technic pins (not friction pins)1 in most of my modular creations like my Inn, Church, and City Wall. I don't have pics of the pins on the in but here are pics of the Church and City wall. (URL) most buildings I use 1x1 technic (...) (25 years ago, 11-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Arches

I have a lot of two stud wide arches which I want to be rid of. I don't believe they were ever used in castle sets, or any "serious" sets only in free style boxes and the like. Am I right ???? Michael Pratt (25 years ago, 11-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Inn/tavern teaser

(...) ). (...) through, rather than, "that lame-O kid said something I just happen to agree with also," if you know what I mean. BTW, great minds do think alike. I just wish I had the real time necessary to put into castle wall components like you (...) (25 years ago, 11-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact