 Castle / 3224
  Re: Castle World

(...) That could explain why he hasn't gotten back to me yet either :) (...) totally agreed!!! Though ours aren't till next week... We must have started a week later than Pawel, One nice thing is they gave us tomorrow and friday off before they (...) (24 years ago, 8-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle World

(...) was (...) I (...) ) (...) Best of luck all of you-I'm waiting for the BIG transfer outta the dead end school i am in (since i got better results than i did in my prelim(and i suspect suspect)exams) and back home into the ACS Family(i'll (...) (24 years ago, 9-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)