 Castle / 3195 (+10)
  Re: lugnet.org.castle.castle-world?

Just what about Castle World isn't castle related??? you want to talk about building.. go to .build, that's what it's for. .Castle is for anything castle related, the front webpage even states: lugnet.castle– LEGO SYSTEM Castle™: products (...) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: lugnet.org.castle.castle-world?

(...) The administration and organizational details, which I hope would be the only things that get moved. The Castle World creations and storylines and stuff - anything that's actually Castle-related, that is - would still remain here. While you (...) (25 years ago, 8-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: lugnet.org.castle.castle-world?

(...) The long threads about how to organize it, what the map should be like, the debates and almost-unpleasantness that came up over that stuff. At a guess. Also, it could be argued (and in fact, I did, in another post) that the fiction and story (...) (25 years ago, 8-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Polybag vs Boxed

(...) the (...) rate, (...) manual (...) knowing of (...) anyone (...) one (...) The boxed version I got my hands on was marked 4801. Also available (limited availability I believe) are similarly sized sets 4806 and 4807. Of these only 4806 is (...) (25 years ago, 8-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Castle World

Hello, I am new to this site and this is my first post. Anyways, I was wondering if anyone could tell me how I join Castle World? I am working on a castle right now and have some pretty good ideas. I e-mailed a picture of my signature character to (...) (25 years ago, 8-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle World

Hi Wilson, Welcome to lugnet! (...) If you mean Pawel - well, I know for a fact he has Midterms right now... :-) I'm sure he'll post the stuff whenever he has time, don't worry. (...) I'd love to hear them! -Shiri (25 years ago, 8-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Haunted Houses- I need graphics

The pumpkin graphics used in the contest site were made with Photoshop trickery. No minifig head were painted to make the contest graphics. I think Brian Nelson's entry had a pumpkin he made that was fairly elegant. Two side notes..... One: I built (...) (25 years ago, 8-Mar-00, to lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.town)

  Re: Cedric was: 2000 catalog page 16

OK, audience is > 0 for a web page about catapults. I spent some time at a recent exhibit on Da Vinci and Brunelleschi and other artist-engineers. There were many catapult designs there! Actually, the model that was under development was the (...) (25 years ago, 8-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  New groups lugnet.castle.org & lugnet.castle.org.cw

New group/lists lugnet.castle.org and lugnet.castle.org.cw have just been created for the discussion of Castle organizations and, in particular, the recently emerging Castle World site. The .castle.org group is probably not likely to get much (if (...) (25 years ago, 8-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.announce, lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  This little dwarf went to the market...

Way back when the year 2000 catalogs were released (was that just half a year ago?!) there was a mention of the trans. blue spears that are supposed to appear in 8511, a yet-to-be-released set. After that, there was a flood of very cool ideas about (...) (25 years ago, 8-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact