 Castle / 3201
Re: Haunted Houses- I need graphics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 8 Mar 2000 04:11:27 GMT

The pumpkin graphics used in the contest site were made with Photoshop
trickery.  No minifig head were painted to make the contest graphics.  I
think Brian Nelson's entry had a pumpkin he made that was fairly elegant.

Two side notes.....

One:  I built a haunted house that I was going to display at the conclusion
of the contest on my regular site.  After we wrapped up the contest I never
got around to finishing the pictures of it.  My site has 4 or 5 exterior
shots of it (well there are 40 or 50 scans of pictures on the site, but no
link to them) but I got busy and didn't take it any further.

Two:  Neither Anne, Felix or I have time to run the contest this year so we
are not going to hold it.  Sorry about that but our schedules just do not
allow us to do it this year.  The last thing I built was Dark Hold Manor and
I finished it 9 months ago.  Too busy to build.

D Blomberg wrote in message <38C4278E.88BC4DFB@netscape.net>...
Um, here's a lot of ideas from last year's
halloween design contest

http://www.geocities.com/~hldc/

The "Horror" section's 2nd entry is a haunted house by Robert Phillip

and Craig Hamilton has a large number of customized mini-horror-figs at
http://community-2.webtv.net/craigo-lego/

Farlie A wrote:

Hello, My name is Alex Farlie. I DO NOT WORK FOR TLG/TLC.

I am however working on developing a haunted house concept to send to • them.

I am preparing a Director presentation to show off the idea.

Problem is I need graphics-Preferably JPG.

Buildings,models, minfigs.-- anything !
(I am particularly intrested in getting a pumpkin mini-fig head? Craig?)

Thanks for your help in advance.-

Anything supplied will be credited.

Alex

-- dave