 Castle / 3158
    Re: 4811 Defense Archer —Erik Olson
   (...) Perhaps someone is gulping them up by the dozen... I snarfed all visible at my TRU (New York City 14th St) and informed the cashier they were out. I would love to trade a large quantity (say 12) of Defense Archers for the Johnny Thunder raft (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: 4811 Defense Archer —Erik Olson
   Oops, I posted a trade offer in castle by mistake. How long does the transformation into a pillar of salt take? (24 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: 4811 Defense Archer —James Brown
   (...) Trade offers, especially that spawn out of the discussion, aren't particularly wrong. It depends on the group, and the level of tolerance for such, mostly. loc.uk has actually discussed, and set rough guidelines for trades allowed. All the (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.admin.council)