 Castle / 3130 (+5)
  Re: 4811 Defense Archer

(...) My local Toys R Us has some, and I think a couple of the Fred Meyers do. Sincerely, Timbo (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Announcing: new Ancient page

(...) My territory is only as far up as 4th century Gaul, and it's main worry is Germans crossing the Rhenus, but you are welcome to try! Maybe I should make several parallel pages to collect sourcebook material for separate groups like Greeks, (...) (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 4811 Defense Archer

(...) not (...) stores (...) It always seems to go east to west, so California sees these things late. I'm in SoCal and though I've been looking, I haven't seen this yet. Boy, don't you hate it when they say look in this store, but give you no clue (...) (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: About the sages (was Re: All of those [adventurer] minifigs)

(...) Oooh, good way to explain the presence and purpose of these structures, and the interactions between visitors to the posts and those who live there. Also a good way to present your chapters, as stories written down by the sages. (...) Very (...) (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 4811 Defense Archer

(...) Us, (...) kind. Another Californian from the Los Angeles area here. I have never seen a Defense Archer or even King Leo's big, new castle. We on the west coast were just born to suffer. Tony (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact