 Castle / 3120 (+20)
  Re: Thanks for voting!

(...) Congrats, Pawel! You really deserve this, your site is extremely cool! -Shiri (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Some silly uses for all those extra treasure chests

<snip> (...) Shiri, Don't forget. Don't throw out the spur that holds the gold coins together when you open the set. This makes for a cool little gold nugget and helps to fill up those treasure chests. Another idea is to fill the bottom of the (...) (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Announcing: new Ancient page

Erik: (...) territory. Do you have a harbour I can visit? ;-) Play well, Jacob ---...--- -- E-mail: sparre@cats.nbi.dk -- -- Web...: <URL: (URL) > -- ---...--- (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 4811 Defense Archer

(...) Sometimes (but not always) the polybags are close to the entrance of a store. However, if you simply can't find them anywhere, and you're planning on ordering a whole bunch, you might want to try and order from TCS, The Construction Site. (...) (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Some silly uses for all those extra treasure chests

(...) Right, I've been keeping those, but I've only started recently... There's also the spur that holds the silver daggers together - same idea, silver nugget. (...) Cool! I'm taking notes ;-) -Shiri (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Some silly uses for all those extra treasure chests

(...) ^^^^^^ Now there's a word I haven't heard in a while! Specifically "Your Sinclair" magazine around 1987-1993.. do you remember where you got it from? :) Richard (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: a couple pics....

(...) army... Looks like you've got a massive fortress back there! -Shiri (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Some silly uses for all those extra treasure chests

(...) The LEGO purist in me has risen up on occasion and lamented that the gold coins even exist...what was wrong with using yellow 1x1 rounds like they used to? Not only are they close enough to be gold coins, but they could be used for other (...) (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Some silly uses for all those extra treasure chests

(...) Yep, that's true... When I was little (well, littler :-) I used the yellow transparent 1x1 rounds (dots) - my cousin and I had a currency system we used for our games. 2 red trans. dots - rubies - were equal to one clear dot (a diamond). Trans (...) (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Haunted Houses- I need graphics

Hello, My name is Alex Farlie. I DO NOT WORK FOR TLG/TLC. I am however working on developing a haunted house concept to send to them. I am preparing a Director presentation to show off the idea. Problem is I need graphics-Preferably JPG. (...) (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle)

  Re: 4811 Defense Archer

(...) My local Toys R Us has some, and I think a couple of the Fred Meyers do. Sincerely, Timbo (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Announcing: new Ancient page

(...) My territory is only as far up as 4th century Gaul, and it's main worry is Germans crossing the Rhenus, but you are welcome to try! Maybe I should make several parallel pages to collect sourcebook material for separate groups like Greeks, (...) (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 4811 Defense Archer

(...) not (...) stores (...) It always seems to go east to west, so California sees these things late. I'm in SoCal and though I've been looking, I haven't seen this yet. Boy, don't you hate it when they say look in this store, but give you no clue (...) (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: About the sages (was Re: All of those [adventurer] minifigs)

(...) Oooh, good way to explain the presence and purpose of these structures, and the interactions between visitors to the posts and those who live there. Also a good way to present your chapters, as stories written down by the sages. (...) Very (...) (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 4811 Defense Archer

(...) Us, (...) kind. Another Californian from the Los Angeles area here. I have never seen a Defense Archer or even King Leo's big, new castle. We on the west coast were just born to suffer. Tony (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: About the sages (was Re: All of those [adventurer] minifigs)

(...) Well, I didn't count how many lines - but I have lots and lots of backstory notes in my head... Just waiting to materialize into a narrative, like yours. Right now I have a 7-part narrative that opens my story (the parts are just for comfort (...) (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: ... treasure chests

(...) Check out "(URL) not included. Some assembly required.) Thanks for the cool idea, Shiri. Franklin (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Haunted Houses- I need graphics

(...) As I remeber, the halloween contest had some very well thought out entries, try visiting their site. The address escapes me now, but there is a link on craig's page. -John Rudy (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Some silly uses for all those extra treasure chests

(...) :) (...) Umm... am I the only one that doesn't know what a SNOT is? Apparently something with no studs on top but a side stud? And it's got a stud hole on the bottom? I'm picturing a 1x1 headlight piece without the top stud... that can't be (...) (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: ... treasure chests

(...) I like yours! I had a different approach, but yours is a bit less messy. See mine here: (URL)Thanks for the cool idea, Shiri. Y'welcome! -Shiri (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact