 Castle / 3110 (+20)
  Re: Some silly uses for all those extra treasure chests

(...) Its ravi. its brillo cause the only thing i try 2 do with my chests is fillem up with treasure(NO You cant have some MINE ALL MINE HAHAHAHAHA) sorry got a little into my tryanical nut mode 8-) (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  4811 Defense Archer

I have been looking for the Knight's Kingdom Defense Archer sets, but can not find them anywhere. Has anyone seen this set released elsewhere? The stores I have tried have all of the other Knight's Kingdom sets, but not this one. I have only (...) (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  a couple pics....

I borrowed a Sony Mavica from a friend tonight...I decided to take a few pics...then what the heck...I started a webpage... (URL) (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 4811 Defense Archer

(...) I don't know where you live....but here in NY state, Ames stores had 25% off Lego today and are running a Buy-one-get-one at 50% off sale this Wednesday....they had a couple dozen of the defense archer polybags mixed in w/the Arctic theme (...) (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 4811 Defense Archer

(...) I am in Chico, CA.,which is in northern California. I've tried the Toys R Us, Kmart, Walmart, and Target chains, but had no luck. Is anyone else in California having the same problem? I have not seen ANY polybags of any kind. (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Announcing: new Ancient page

(I'm posting this to Castle for lack of a place of its own.) The past few days, I've been tinkering with Roman foot soldiers. I've collected the results into a kind of sourcebook of my Lego guys as well as illustrations that serve as models. (URL) (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Thanks for voting!

Thanks to everyone that voted for my page for the past week! I'm hoping to get back to building over spring break and crank out two cool new models;) -- pn (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 4811 Defense Archer

(...) not (...) stores (...) Go to ZB, they are usually not in the Lego section but actually in the little bins up at the front of the store where they try to get those last minute childrens "impulse" sales. That's where I have found them at least. (...) (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Announcing: new Ancient page

(...) as (...) So, the seferts have the "leather" caps w/visor up, like white one in the snowspeeder set? Is that it? If so, then yes, its not the best solution to the ancient helm problem. I wasn't exactly planning a mutillation excursion on Lego (...) (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Some silly uses for all those extra treasure chests

(...) OK, Hi Ravi! (...) Well, Me2... usually... (...) Ugh... I only have barely enough coins to fill up one treasure chest (not anywhere near how much I want). OTOH, I have much more facet gems than the average AFOL... (collecting belville is (...) (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Thanks for voting!

(...) Congrats, Pawel! You really deserve this, your site is extremely cool! -Shiri (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Some silly uses for all those extra treasure chests

<snip> (...) Shiri, Don't forget. Don't throw out the spur that holds the gold coins together when you open the set. This makes for a cool little gold nugget and helps to fill up those treasure chests. Another idea is to fill the bottom of the (...) (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Announcing: new Ancient page

Erik: (...) territory. Do you have a harbour I can visit? ;-) Play well, Jacob ---...--- -- E-mail: sparre@cats.nbi.dk -- -- Web...: <URL: (URL) > -- ---...--- (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 4811 Defense Archer

(...) Sometimes (but not always) the polybags are close to the entrance of a store. However, if you simply can't find them anywhere, and you're planning on ordering a whole bunch, you might want to try and order from TCS, The Construction Site. (...) (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Some silly uses for all those extra treasure chests

(...) Right, I've been keeping those, but I've only started recently... There's also the spur that holds the silver daggers together - same idea, silver nugget. (...) Cool! I'm taking notes ;-) -Shiri (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Some silly uses for all those extra treasure chests

(...) ^^^^^^ Now there's a word I haven't heard in a while! Specifically "Your Sinclair" magazine around 1987-1993.. do you remember where you got it from? :) Richard (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: a couple pics....

(...) army... Looks like you've got a massive fortress back there! -Shiri (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Some silly uses for all those extra treasure chests

(...) The LEGO purist in me has risen up on occasion and lamented that the gold coins even exist...what was wrong with using yellow 1x1 rounds like they used to? Not only are they close enough to be gold coins, but they could be used for other (...) (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Some silly uses for all those extra treasure chests

(...) Yep, that's true... When I was little (well, littler :-) I used the yellow transparent 1x1 rounds (dots) - my cousin and I had a currency system we used for our games. 2 red trans. dots - rubies - were equal to one clear dot (a diamond). Trans (...) (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Haunted Houses- I need graphics

Hello, My name is Alex Farlie. I DO NOT WORK FOR TLG/TLC. I am however working on developing a haunted house concept to send to them. I am preparing a Director presentation to show off the idea. Problem is I need graphics-Preferably JPG. (...) (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact