 Castle / 3070 (+10)
  Re: One Clip/Two Clip Saddle Question

(...) The same thing is happening to me now that I'm trying to rebuild my sets after 8 years in (pretty uninterrupted) storage. I also have plenty of double-clip saddles I can't place, and a shortage of the singles. The only set I am reasonably sure (...) (25 years ago, 4-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: One Clip/Two Clip Saddle Question

(...) The first 2 clip saddles I recall were in the 6009 knight and Wolfpack Renegades...I guess my assumption is that they "arrived" after the Black Falcons and Original Lion soldiers; my camouflaged (25 years ago, 4-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: One Clip/Two Clip Saddle Question

(...) The first 2 clip saddles I recall were in the 6009 knight and Wolfpack Renegades...I guess my assumption is that they "arrived" after the Black Falcons and Original Lion soldiers; my Forestmen camouflaged outpost has a single clip brown (...) (25 years ago, 4-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Castle Survey Results!

After 43 replies to the survey (one or two via email) and many wisecracks about the male question... finally, the wait is over - results are in. The questions were: 1. Do you have 375, the Yellow Castle? 2. Are you a male? 3. Are you over 18? 4. (...) (25 years ago, 4-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce)

  Re: Castle Survey Results!

(...) here...) I don't know the first thing about lugnet.castle, I do know however, that Jennifer, my wife, does read it, and has quite a few castles :) :) Dan (25 years ago, 4-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Survey Results!

(...) Well, these were my estimates on what the results will be. They were originally here: (URL) the time I didn't know any other female castle'ers. Now I do know some, too bad Jennifer didn't reply to the survey (She still can, I guess). -Shiri (25 years ago, 4-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  King Leo's Ship (Was Page 7 of Spring S@H catalog)

(...) bottom of the tapestry. This gave me the idea of using it as a sail. Maybe I could build a one masted ship on some brown pirate hulls. Any other ideas ? Rob (The Newbie) (25 years ago, 4-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  King Leo's Ship (Was Page 7 of Spring S@H catalog)

(...) bottom of the tapestry. This gave me the idea of using it as a sail. Maybe I could build a one masted ship on some brown pirate hulls. Anybody else have any ideas? Rob (The Newbie) (25 years ago, 4-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: King Leo's Ship (Was Page 7 of Spring S@H catalog)

(...) Hi Rob! Welcome! I thought the same thing about this tapestry... I don't have any pirate hulls tho', so I'll make do with the ten-wide hull from 5976. It'll look kinda silly... A huge hull and a tiny body behind it... My kingdom lays among (...) (25 years ago, 4-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Page 7 of Spring S@H catalog

What's worse than King Leo's Tapestry? A Fright Knights version of it: (URL) Richard (25 years ago, 4-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact