 Castle / 3055 (+5)
  Re: [CW] Some fun minifigures on today's update

(...) Ha! A mere hour and change after I wrote this, and I have two! But you'll have to wait until I do some building before you find out any more, because they both need some supporting cast and models to look right... 8) J (25 years ago, 4-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ross Young's Fantasy page

(...) Those are way cool! Choosing a fantasy theme makes for a good castle without having to have a ton of castle parts and grey bricks. The treehouse is such a neat idea. It's a pity the pictures aren't a bit clearer. Is that a real tree its in in (...) (25 years ago, 4-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: [CW] Some fun minifigures on today's update

(...) NOFE AIR! I wanna see them now! ;-) -Shiri (who should get back to working on her first chapter) (25 years ago, 4-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ross Young's Fantasy page

The castle is wonderful. I really like how he combined the special parts with the bulk parts. Does he have any higher resolution photos? Joseph Gonzalez <hsadm2.jgonzale@ema...ate.ut.us> wrote in message news:Fquv0E.75r@lugnet.com... (...) (25 years ago, 4-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle World - a new site. (time)

You're right, year 0 exists before you start counting, but it's called year 1 BL (or 1 BC in the real-world time system). -- Paul Davidson, aka Tinman www.theforce.net | Your Daily Dose of Star Wars www.filmforce.net | Your Daily Dose of Film News (...) (25 years ago, 4-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact