 Castle / 3043
  Re: [CW] Some fun minifigures on today's update

(...) I agree! (...) I hope not... but it sure looks like it! :P Great job, Robert! -Shiri (24 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: [CW] Some fun minifigures on today's update

(...) D'oh! I didn't even realize what Pawel meant... I thought he meant Scar met her intellectual/spiritual match or perhaps an enemy... I didn't notice Nicole has the Storm face, just like Scar (1)... I like the way the face looks different in (...) (24 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)