 Castle / 297
    Re: 1592 Town Square —John DiRienzo
    If you want my opinion, I will give it. I think 1592 is a Town set, but as a Castle-guy, since the first time I saw it, I knew I had to have it. Not all 1592s say Fish and Chips (see the German version). The stickers on the Castle walls say (...) (25 years ago, 26-Oct-99, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: 1592 Town Square —David Eaton
   (...) Yeah, it's odd to finally see people in person-- I think I had the same reaction when I met Todd, but then again, I don't think anyone could have shown up and filled my 'image' of him... Most people I just don't really get an image for... As (...) (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.castle)