 Castle / 292
291  |  293
Subject:
1592 Town Square
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 26 Oct 1999 18:40:33 GMT

Just wondering - How many 'castle' people consider the 1592 Town Square set
part of the castle theme.  Don't get me wrong the knights are very cool, but
I've always had trouble considering this to be a castle set.  The British
flag, the fish and chips stand, and the ?movie? posters just throw me for a
loop. It's a great set if only for those figures.

Dan